Brian C. Brown became an attorney to make a difference and has successfully recovered millions for personal-injury victims and their families.
He understands the complex challenges presented in the wake of a serious injury and is deeply committed to ensuring that his clients get the justice they deserve.
With a track record of success at both trial and the negotiating table, Brian is a fighter who has consistently delivered exceptional results for his clients.
Recent notable results include:
- $1,000,050 for a client injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- $1,000,000 for a client injured during a ceiling collapse.
- $875,000 for a client injured when struck by a vehicle.
- $825,000 for a client injured after falling from a defective ladder.
- $800,000 for a client struck by falling construction debris.
Brian is a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, New York State Bar Association and Brooklyn Bar Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was an award-winning trial attorney for the New York City Law Department where he routinely handled high-stakes civil rights and catastrophic injury matters.
Outside of law, Brian is an active member of his Brooklyn community and an avid fan of the Yankees, Knicks & Titans.
He also enjoys traveling and exploring new destinations with his wife, Sierra, and their golden retriever, Lola.
Now he is a dedicated Brooklyn personal injury attorney here at Avanzino & Moreno, P.C.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.