If you were injured because of the careless actions of another driver, you deserve to be fairly compensated for the losses you suffer and not be shouldered with the financial burden that often accompanies an auto accident. The Brooklyn personal injury lawyers at Avanzino & Moreno, P.C., Attorneys at Law is standing by, ready to help.
Since 1992, New Yorkers have turned to our local firm for help after being injured because of the negligence of others. We serve clients in all five boroughs, and our offices are conveniently located in downtown Brooklyn. Call our Brooklyn car accident lawyers today for your free case review.
How a Car Accident Lawyer in Brooklyn Can Help You
Car accident victims often suffer serious injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, painful soft tissue injuries, and broken bones. They must deal with these injuries, make medical appointments, coordinate their care, and communicate with their workplace about when they plan to return to work. A car accident attorney in Brooklyn can provide practical support during this difficult time. At Avanzino & Moreno, P.C., Attorneys at Law, our team handles all aspects of your car accident claim, including:
- Investigating your accident and all the factors that contributed to it
- Gathering critical evidence in your case to establish liability
- Reviewing your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) policy and explaining when you can operate outside New York’s no-fault insurance system
- Working with your medical team to understand the full extent of your injuries
- Documenting your damages
- Negotiating for fair compensation
- Advising you whether the amount of compensation offered in a settlement would fairly compensate you for your current or future losses or whether you should proceed to court
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Thousands of car accidents occur in New York every year. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Impaired driving
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Distracted driving
- Driver error
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Drowsy driving
Our investigative team can quickly get to the bottom of your case and identify all parties who are responsible for it.
Compensation You Can Recover in a Car Accident
If you are able to step outside the no-fault car insurance system, you may be able to obtain compensation for the full extent of your damages, which may include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Costs to repair or replace your vehicle
- Physical, emotional, and mental pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
A knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Brooklyn can carefully review your case and determine the compensation you may be able to recover.
Contact Our Brooklyn Car Accident Lawyers for a Free Case Review
If you were injured in a car accident or tragically lost a loved one in a NYC car accident, the compassionate team at Avanzino & Moreno, P.C., Attorneys at Law is here to help make things right for you. Our wrongful death lawyers in Brooklyn will fight for the justice of your lost loved ones. Our Brooklyn car accident lawyers provide aggressive legal representation to clients and have already recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our deserving clients. We emphasize personalized attention to each and every client and aim to obtain maximum compensation. Call us today for your free case consultation.