Mr. Avanzino has represented victims of serious accidents in every county of New York for over 30 years. A seasoned trial attorney, he has earned his outstanding reputation through hard work and dedication. Mr. Avanzino’s work ethic, tireless efforts and the total commitment he gives to each case is confirmed by his successful record of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, including obtaining a $43,080,000 million dollar verdict for a young girl struck by a school bus.
Mr. Avanzino success is also credited to the amount of time he takes to personally get to know each of the firm’s clients and learn how their injuries have effected their lives. He is devoted to making each client feel that they are not alone in navigating the waters of the civil justice system and together, with his winning team of lawyers and paralegals, he brings stability to a rather difficult time in their lives.
Mr. Avanzino received a B.A from Columbia University in 1980 and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1983.
When not working, John Avanzino enjoys being active and spending time with his wife and four children, including coaching baseball with the Bonnie Youth Club, where he has the pleasure of serving on the Board of Advisers.
Now he is a dedicated Brooklyn personal injury attorney and founding partner here at Avanzino & Moreno, P.C.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our trusted attorneys.
- Top Attorneys of North America 2017, 2018, 2020
- New York Magazine Top Verdicts & Settlement/Personal Injury Litigators
- New York Law Journal Top Verdicts & Settlement/Personal Injury Litigators
- Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017, 2019 presented by Bonnie Youth Club
- Leaders in Personal Injury Law 2017, Top 100 Law Editions
- New York Law Journal Top Verdicts 2019, 2020